Custom Logo Upload/Set Up
A set up fee is required for all orders in which a custom logo or design is used. Custom set up charge is a one time charge for each custom logo. After your initial purchase, your custom logo will then be saved on file for future purchases.
- Vector format (.eps., .svg, .ai,) preferred. Other image formats (.jpeg, .png., .gif, etc.) acceptable at minimum of 200 DPI resolution and minimum of 1000 px wide & tall.
- If you do not currently have an artwork file, https://www.shutterstock.com/ is a great starting point to explore images to purchase for use.
- You must own the rights to the artwork being engraved - no trademarked logos/images. Images with watermarks are not be accepted.
- Artwork that includes any profanity, or that may be offensive/vulgar in nature will not be accepted. Your order will automatically be cancelled and refunded at the sole discretion of Lifetime Creations.
- We cannot engrave photographs.
- A digital proof is sent within 1-2 business days
- Other FAQs about custom artwork
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review