Want a great seasonal job that will also give you experience working for a growing, online small business? If you are reliable, hard working, and friendly, this may be the job for you. Please note this is not your typical production/warehouse job. Read on to learn more.
Lifetime Creations was founded in 2007. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last several years as an online retailer for personalized gifts on our main website, Etsy, and Amazon. Our purpose: build a company with happy employees and customers.
We like to think of ourselves as a fun, hard-working team. We’re family-owned and operated, and our family values are at the core of who we are. We look for passionate, intelligent, and driven people who thrive working in a fast-paced environment and who will help us improve as we continue to grow.
We are looking for a seasonal Fulfillment & Production Associate with great attention to detail and a strong work ethic who is excited for the opportunity to work within a growing, fast-paced small business. He or she will play a significant role in the final gifts our customers receive during the 2019 Christmas holiday season.
Lansing, IL, just south of Chicago and next to Northwest Indiana.
Non-exempt position with hourly rate of $12
- This position starts mid-November and will end by December 23.
- Average 15-25 hours/week between the working hours of 7:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m Monday through Friday. Scheduling is flexible. Select weekend shifts will also be available.
- Hours may fluctuate weekly.
- Reduce wasted materials and ensure customers receive the highest quality gifts by performing thorough quality checks
- Prepare and clean products for engraving/embroidery and shipping
- Run our laser engraving machines as needed (will train)
- Maintain warehouse and workspaces by ensuring materials are organized and spaces are kept neat/orderly and clean on a daily basis
- Work quickly and efficiently with a high volume of orders to ensure customer orders are shipped accurately and on-time
- Package and ship products for safe transport and within brand guidelines
- Other duties that may arise from time-to-time and may be assigned
So, who are we looking for?
- You must be a great fit for our team. We're down-to-earth, fun, and respectful toward one another and other humans. You should have an amiable personality that your colleagues will enjoy working with.
- You’re always reliable. You show up on-time every day ready to support the team.
- You have integrity: You always do the right thing even when no one is watching. You’re honest, trustworthy, and hold yourself accountable.
- You follow the Golden Rule. You’re respectful and treat others how you’d want to be. You’re genuine and authentic.
- It’s in your nature to hustle: You have a proven history of a strong work ethic, and regularly go above and beyond without being asked to do so while having a positive attitude. You have a mentality of “how can I help” - and never “that’s not my job”. You are more than ready to step up to the plate for others, even if it’s not part of your formal job description.
- You value quality: Attention to detail is critical. You take pride in your work.
- You are comfortable taking initiative: You’re able to think and work independently when needed, and have the attitude that “everything is figureoutable”.
- You are coachable: You must be willing to listen and learn, and be open to new concepts and ideas in order to improve. You should have a passion for learning new things.
- You are energetic: You should bring energy to the team, both physically and mentally.
Why join us? Here’s what our employees say:
- “[It’s] a great place to work because it is a very welcoming place.”
- “It's a fun work environment...There's always something new to look forward to.”
- “Our jobs are rewarding....It always makes it worth it when customers leave a great review or privately contact us to tell us just how much their gift meant to the recipient.”
- “It’s all teamwork here.”
Skills & Qualifications
- Comfortable learning new skills
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to twist, squat, kneel, bend on a regular basis
Requirements (non-negotiable and must be verifiable)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legal to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to provide three (3) professional or educational references
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job provided reasonable accommodations
How to apply
Please submit your application here. No phone calls, please.